This documentation relates to an older version 1.2 of the Rich Filters Add-on for JIRA. See the documentation index for other versions.
- Quick filters on dashboards;
- Multiple types of quick filters, including filters dynamically based on your data, on JQL queries, text searches and more;
- Computed columns to display tags and colors;
- Multiple views for issue results;
- Advanced issue statistics;
- Easy and flexible dashboard configuration, maintenance and sharing;
- Build the same interactive dashboards in Confluence!
Supported JIRA Versions
The Rich Filters Add-on 1.0 is supported for JIRA versions 6.4 – 7.1.x. There are separate versions of the plugin for JIRA 6.4.x and JIRA 7.x.
Installation and Upgrade
The plugin may be installed from the Atlassian Marketplace or from the Find new add-ons page.
If you have installed the Rich Filters Add-on on JIRA version 6.4, you will need to update it after upgrading to JIRA 7.x. The add-on for JIRA 6.x will not work on JIRA 7.x, but all your data and configuration will be preserved.