This page relates to the Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Please see the documentation index for Server & Data Center versions.
Initial Release in Private Beta Mode
This initial release contains the core functionality of the Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Future releases will add new features, with priority given to features already available in the latest Server & Data Center version.
Below is a high level description of the functional coverage:
- Rich filters configuration, with support for:
- Interactive dashboards, with support for:
- controller gadgets with custom quick filters layout and additional JQL query
- results gadgets with multiple views displayed as tabs
- simple counter gadgets supporting Issue Count and aggregated numeric and time-tracking fields
- one-dimensional statistics gadgets supporting simultaneously multiple result columns based on Issue Count or numeric and time-tracking fields aggregated by issue fields
- two-dimensional statistics gadgets with results based on Issue Count or numeric and time-tracking fields aggregated by two issue fields