This page relates to the Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Please see the documentation index for Server & Data Center versions.
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app for Cloud provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) allowing you to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards.
Rich Filter Gadgets provide a lot of new functionality that will completely redefine your experience of using Jira dashboards:
- Dynamically change data displayed by your dashboards
- Tag and color-code issues
- Build statistics and charts based on issue fields and user-defined criteria
- Define and display multiple personalized views
- And more!
Our user guide gives you all the information you need to use Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. To install it, read reviews, and find out other details such as pricing, see our listing on the Atlassian Marketplace.
The Learning Center contains tutorials designed to help you get started with rich filters, learn what you can do with the set of gadgets and other features rich filters provides, and quickly build powerful interactive dashboards.
- Configuring Rich Filters provides a reference for each separate piece of functionality provided by rich filters (e.g. filters, views, and queues).
- Working with Rich Filter Gadgets provides a reference for each different gadget provided by rich filters (e.g. controller, results, statistics).
- Rights and Permissions explains rich filter-related permissions to be aware of.