This page relates to the Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Please see the documentation index for Server & Data Center versions.
In this section:
1. About the Rich Filter Smart Counter Gadget
The Rich Filter Smart Counter gadget displays aggregated issue data in a counter-type layout. The gadget is based on a rich filter and has the following features:
- the collection of issues used for the aggregation can be further filtered using Rich Filter Controller gadgets;
- the gadget itself can further refine the results by applying a gadget-specific JQL that we call working query;
- the aggregation can be done by smart filters;
- the results can be based on Issue Count, numeric and time-tracking fields or custom values;
- the results are displayed as counts, labeled and colored according to the smart filter configuration.
2. Configuring the Rich Filter Smart Counter Gadget
Edit the gadget configuration as described in the following table:
Select the rich filter the gadget will use.
Click on the Rich Filter button to display the list of rich filters; you can either scroll through or use the search box to find the filter you need.
The gadgets’ configuration forms only show the rich filters you are allowed to view. See the Rights and Permissions documentation page for details.
|Working Query||The working query is an additional JQL query which is permanently applied on top of the base Jira filter and any active quick filters in the controller to further filter the issues the gadget will work with. The working query is optional: if left empty, only the base Jira filter and the quick filters affect the issues used by the gadget.|
Select the smart filter on which the issues will be grouped. The drop-down list shows the smart filters defined in the selected rich filter.
|Show none||If checked, the gadget displays the result corresponding to the issues that don't match any of the clauses of the selected smart filter.|
Select the value to be computed for each smart filter clause. There are four kinds of possible values: