This page relates to version 1.3 of Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards. Documentation for previous versions is available via the documentation index.
This is the initial release of the Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards app. Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards is an extension of the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app and enhances the existing rich filters and rich filter gadgets by adding statistics, charts and filtering capability based on work logs. Display interactive time tracking statistics and charts!
- Statistics and dynamic filtering on work logs
- Date charts and time series based on the worklog date – historical time tracking data
- Worklog Query Language (WQL) – advanced statistics and filters on work logs
Please follow these steps before and after installing Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards:
- before installing the app – you must have a compatible Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app version already installed and licensed (see the compatibility matrix below)
- after installing the app – you must reindex the work logs of your Jira instance. Until this operation is completed, the filters and statistics based on work logs will not return correct results. Note that Jira's native background indexing (global or per project) does not index the work logs, it only indexes the issues. In order to correctly perform this operation, please see our Worklog Indexing section.