This page relates to version 1.3 of Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards. Documentation for previous versions is available via the documentation index.
Custom worklog values & formatting; support for Rich Filter Results gadgets
- Custom values based on work logs
- Other improvements and fixes
See below for more details.
Custom values are user-defined outputs that can be used in rich filter gadgets and time series, just like the built-in values. The custom values add new options for value display customization – label, color, formatting.
Rich Filter::Time Tracking Dashboards allows you to define custom values based on work logs – simply called worklog custom values. The scope of worklog custom values can be refined using JQL & WQL queries.
Documentation: Extending the Custom Values
Installation and Upgrade
The app may be installed from the Atlassian Marketplace or from the Find new add-ons page of your Jira instance.
Please make sure you follow the instructions below before and after installing / upgrading the Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards app:
- Before installing Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards – you should make sure you have a compatible Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app version already installed and licensed. In order to know the compatible Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards versions, have a look at our compatibility matrix between Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards and Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards.
- Before upgrading Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards – it is preferable that you first upgrade the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app to the latest available version.
- After installing Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards – you must reindex the work logs of your Jira instance. Until this operation is completed, the filters and statistics based on work logs will not return correct results. Note that Jira's native background indexing (global or per project) does not index the work logs, it only indexes the issues. In order to correctly perform this operation, please see our Worklog Indexing section.
Supported Jira Versions
The Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards version 1.2 is supported on Jira versions 7.4.0 – 8.2.x.