This documentation relates to version 1.19 of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Documentation for previous versions is available via the documentation index.
Time Series & Date Bar Charts based on Time Tracking values, custom colors for Smart Filters, drop support for IE11.
- Time Series & Date Bar Charts now support Time Tracking values
- Custom color picker for Smart Filters
- Dropped support for IE11
- Dropped support for Σ-values in Time Series
- Other minor improvements and fixes
See below for more details.
Time Series & Date Bar Charts now support Time Tracking values
Values based on Time Tracking fields (i.e. Original Estimate, Time Spent, and Remaining Estimate) are now available for use in Time Series and Date Bar Chart gadgets.
Custom color picker for Smart Filters
In addition to the predefined colors that were already available in Smart Filters, you can now select custom colors, including colors based on hex color codes.
Dropped support for IE11
In 2019, Atlassian announced that they will retire support for Internet Explorer (IE) 11. As a result, Jira 8.5 (Enterprise Release) is the last version supported on IE11.
To align with Atlassian's decision, we have decided to retire IE11 support in Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards as follows:
- Starting with Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards version 1.19.0, IE11 is not supported anymore. We stopped testing and fixing bugs that are specific to IE11, and we introduced new features that are not compatible with this browser.
- Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards 1.18.x is the last version series to support IE11. Support will continue until Jira 8.5 reaches end-of-life on October 21, 2021. During this time, we will fix critical and severe bugs only in patches for the 1.18 version.
The goal in taking this step is to guarantee that Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards leverages the latest technologies available to provide high performance and a great user experience.
Dropped support for Σ-values in Time Series
This feature was deprecated and disabled by default starting with Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards version 1.12.0, released on 2018-10-22 (see Rich Filters 1.12 Release Notes for more details). Starting with Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards version 1.19.0, the feature is completely removed.
Users can continue to use Σ-values in Rich Filters Statistics and Rich Filters Two-Dimensional Statistics gadgets, these continue to be supported and there is no plan to remove them in the future.
Supported Jira Versions
Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards version 1.19 is supported on Jira versions starting with 8.0.0. See Atlassian Marketplace for the latest Jira version compatibility information.
The app may be installed from the Atlassian Marketplace or from the Find new add-ons page of your Jira instance.