This page relates to version 1.3 of Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards. Documentation for previous versions is available via the documentation index.
Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards is an extension of the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app. If you are not already familiar with the rich filters, you should first have a look at the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards documentation.
This page highlights the functionality provided by the the Rich Filters::Time Tracking Dashboards app. The app enhances the existing rich filters and rich filters gadgets in order to add statistics, charts and filtering capability based on work logs. These features are essential for efficient time tracking and reporting:
- Statistics and dynamic filters on work logs - interactive time tracking dashboards
- Time tracking time series & charts - historical time tracking data
- Advanced statistics and filters on work logs - Worklog Query Language (WQL)
1. Statistics and dynamic filters on work logs – interactive time tracking dashboards
- Statistics gadgets can use work log attributes – Worklog Author, Worklog Date – as statistic types and display values based on the time spent at work log level – Worklog Time Spent:
- Controllers can dynamically filter on work log attributes – Worklog Author, Worklog Date, Worklog Comment:
2. Time tracking time series & charts – historical time tracking data
- Date Bar Chart gadgets can display the Worklog Time Spent based on the Worklog Date; optionally, JQL filters can be used to split the results:
- Time series gadgets can display series based on the Worklog Date and Worklog Time Spent. Use JQL sub-filters to easily visualize the time spent for different issue groups
- Tme series based on Worklog Date and Worklog Time Spent can also be displayed as tables in the Rich Filter Statistics gadget:
3. Advanced statistics and filters on work logs – Worklog Query Language (WQL)
- Our Worklog Query Language (WQL) can be used to define smart filters at work log level:
- Smart filters using WQL can also be used to classify and group work logs in statistics and charts
- Date bar charts can split their data based on static or smart filters using WQL as well:
To learn how to configure the new features, you should start with the Key Concepts.