This page relates to the Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards. Please see the documentation index for Server & Data Center versions.
In this section:
1. About the Rich Filter Simple Counter gadget
The Rich Filter Simple Counter gadget displays issue counts, field sums and custom values for a collection of issues. The gadget is based on a rich filter and provides, among others, the following features:
- the collection of issues used for the counting can be further filtered using Rich Filter Controller gadgets;
- the gadget itself can further refine the results by applying a gadget-specific JQL called working query;
- for the same collection of issues, the gadget can display multiple results at the same time – based on the number of issues (Issue Count), the sum of numeric and time-tracking fields (such as Story Points or Original Estimate) or on custom values;
- the content of the gadget can be exported to PDF, Excel (.xlsx), and CSV formats.
2. Configuring the Rich Filter Simple Counter gadget
Edit the gadget configuration as described in the following table:
Select the rich filter the gadget will use.
Click on the Rich Filter button to display the list of rich filters; you can either scroll through or use the search box to find the filter you need.
The gadgets’ configuration forms only show the rich filters you are allowed to view. See the Rights and Permissions documentation page for details.
|Working Query||The working query is an additional JQL query which is permanently applied on top of the base Jira filter and any active quick filters in the controller to further filter the issues the gadget will work with. The working query is optional: if left empty, only the base Jira filter and the quick filters affect the issues used by the gadget.|
Select the values to be displayed. You can select up to 10 values at a time.
There are four kinds of possible values: